Saturday, July 13, 2013

My Official 1st Day

I tried to start the diet on June 24th; however, after eating two meals that day I realized I didn't have the correct food and I said screw it and splurged for dinner.  I guess that meal was kinda like my last supper.

So, my official first day was June 25.  My food journal looked something like this:

Breakfast:
Vanilla Protein Shake with Chia Seeds (made with SO Delicious Coconut Milk)

Lunch:
Berry Protein Shake with Chia Seeds (made with SO Delicious Coconut Milk)

Snack:
None

Dinner:
Rice Noodles with Meat Sauce
Baked Zucchini
Salad w/Olive Oil an Balsamic Vinegar (Oops, the vinegar was sweetened READ THOSE LABELS)

Didn't my dinner look yummy?


For the meat sauce, I used organic ground beef (I should be using grass-fed beef) and Monte Bene Organic Gluten Free Sugar Free Garlic Marinara Sauce and added a touch more Italian seasoning.

All that stressing and it was easy and delicious!!!!!



P.S.  This passed the 14 year old picky eater test.

No comments: